- Aircraft and components maintenance, including servicing, inspections, cleaning, aircraft parts removal/ installation and defects rectification;
- Completing necessary paperwork in a manner designated by the Company;
- Assisting aircraft engineers in the performance of their duties;
- Additional responsibilities as delineated by Aircraft Engineer and Production Manager.
- Interesting permanent work in Riga;
- Good chance to make a career in the aviation industry;
- Social guarantees;
- Competitive salary;
- Working in a growing Company.
- At least one year minimum experience in mechanical repair of vehicles/vessels, preferably aircraft – whether through technical training, apprenticeship, or similar experience; Technical education (aviation education is an advantage);
- Good computer skills (Microsoft packages);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
- High sense of duty and responsibility;
- Interest in acquiring new knowledge and learning;
- Be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority.
Respond to vacancy