JF Service a company that is growing rapidly, following trends and evolving with the times. That is why we are looking for experienced professionals, but we will also be happy to provide a place in our company to motivated and loving interns.
We provide excellent working conditions. You will work with the most modern equipment in a team of professionals.
After several years experience in logistics I have started to work in JFS stores department. I feel myself comfortable and needed in this company. Like I am taking a part in something big. Also management attitude gives me strong motivation.
I got known about JFS only on my last year in Riga Technical University. Business aviation seemed something far and unreal for me before that. I was surprised how warm I was welcomed to Avionics Team in Jet Flight Service.
I have entered Jet Flight Service with significant background in Quality Assurance and CAMO trade. As a nominated person in the QMS System, I find my colleagues as a professional team with high quality standards and positive attitude to their jobs.
- Aircraft and components maintenance, including servicing, inspections, cleaning, aircraft parts removal/ installation and defects rectification;
- Completing necessary paperwork in a manner designated by the Company;
- Assisting aircraft engineers in the performance of their duties;
- Additional responsibilities as delineated by Aircraft Engineer and Production Manager.
- Interesting permanent work in Riga;
- Good chance to make a career in the aviation industry;
- Social guarantees;
- Competitive salary;
- Working in a growing Company.
- At least one year minimum experience in mechanical repair of vehicles/vessels, preferably aircraft – whether through technical training, apprenticeship, or similar experience; Technical education (aviation education is an advantage);
- Good computer skills (Microsoft packages);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
- High sense of duty and responsibility;
- Interest in acquiring new knowledge and learning;
- Be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority.
Respond to vacancy